The simple overview of our very complex work can be described in 5 steps
1. With my medical team I organise a thorough re-assessment of your illness using the best medical diagnostics to better target your treatment. (wrong diagnosis = wrong treatment = fail) NOTE: 30-40% of new patients presenting at our clinic have been inaccurately diagnosed.
2. I outsource the latest & most effective oncology treatments for you. My collegiate networks of high performing national & international oncologists, have been forged during my decades of cancer service.
3. I (& my medical team) provide thorough Case Management during the short term critical phase & importantly during the longer term (maintenance & prevention phase).
4. I thoroughly coordinate your medical team to increase efficiency & minimise error. Thoroughness is key to stage.
5. I enhance your oncology treatments with proven complementary therapies & medicines. This includes science-based botanical medicines known to improve wellbeing & support the immune system. Although adjuntive (supportive) to the main medical treatment, these disciplines can help the patient maintain their humaness & boost their will to fight and live; in this way they are often life-savers.
• Working with the medical systems but outside the systems, I can source the best treatments for you. I am not bound by in-hospital politics, protocols or financials – I am not paid by any hospitals or doctors.
• Working closely with leading oncologists in many countries over a long period of time means my lens (perspective) is much wider than normal. I become aware of innovative treatments not used here; I get a yardstick about what is exceptional oncology where many oncologists who are stuck in a hospital (a box) only know what is around them.
• This means I can find you an exceptional medical solution when you may have been told there is nothing more we can do. Indeed; I am alive today because I stepped outside the box and received a world first surgery in Holland. Click for Grace’s story