Today (13/9/17), we received great news from one of our triple negative breast cancer patients. Her scans were clear.
I said to my wife, Grace Gawler, (therapeutic director of our Institute), how many does this make?
She paused; then answered; five. As well, our longest survivor has been cancer free for three years now, she added.
Our group of 5 were no ordinary breast cancer patients: After suffering side-effects from many harsh treatments, they had all been ‘written off’ by their respective hospitals. (Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane & New Zealand). Some were on palliative chemotherapy.
I’d love to share their names and contact details given the amazing successes (5/5 = 100%) but it’s not policy; knowing they’ll be inundated with incessant enquiries and nuisance proselytisers.
Happily such good outcomes are not limited to our TNBC patients. I’ll be sharing more wonderful stories with you soon. as time permits.
Conclusion: All the patients above far exceeded clinical expectations.
All were participants in our Cancer Navigation Package where we helped them access the following…
The Navigation Service…
- Referrals to advanced genomic diagnostics to identify targeted treatments.
- Referrals to pharmaco-genomic tests (shows patient’s ability to metabolise the target treatments)
- Referrals to overseas (blood-based) immune therapies, carefully timed with hypothermia & when appropriate, low-dose (targeted) chemotherapy.
- Sourcing cancer medicines not yet available in the patient’s home country but approved overseas; e.g. in Europe or the USA. (sometimes the time lag can be many years, even never)
- Thorough timing & sequencing of the treatments to achieve maximum therapeutic outcome. (This is a skill in itself)
- Careful/caring case management & advocacy for the short and long-term – helping the patient maintain realistic hope while undergoing treatments.
- Maintaining health & wellness after remission or after significant reduction of cancers.
At any time – by clicking here, you can arrange a Skype video consultation with Cancer Navigator, Grace Gawler.
Grace will discuss your (many) options and help you access Precision Medicine if that is your wish.
But first we recommend the following pages so you are better informed about our unique & revolutionary services so you can maximise your Skype consultation time with Grace.
Contact Grace Gawler Now