Cancer treatments are not equal worldwide.
When your hospital says there is nothing more we can do, there may yet be viable treatment options – often overseas.
That is our specialty…..
Travelling Overseas for highly effective Immune Therapies
With 30 years experience referring patients overseas we collaborate with many exceptional cancer doctors. They form the basis of our global medical alliance.
We encountered Personalised Cancer Vaccines combined with Hyperthermia in Germany many years ago. While hyperthermia worked well as a adjunct treatment, the German immune therapies were not reliable – we kept searching for something better.
Three years ago, we found a highly credible centre for cell-based immune therapy in Asia who used adjunct hyperthermia, along with other treatments, such as low dose chemotherapy.
These combinations have consistently produced exceptional outcomes and can be administered at their Day Clinic Care in Asia.
Although Cancer Vaccines are relatively new in Australia with trials currently underway; our medical colleagues in Asia have been researching, improving, creating & delivering personalised immune therapies since 1990.
These vaccines are made from your own harvested white blood cells. It is the most effective & safest way to enhance your immune response to cancer.
In contrast, immune therapy drugs currently used in Australia are drug based made by big pharmaceutical companies. While outcomes for some cancers are encouraging, side effects are unpredictable and can be extremely severe.
Drug based immune therapies are not personalised and are only suitable for less than 10% of cancer patients.
In contrast, personalised immune therapies, made from your blood or tissues are highly personalised and can be used with more than 90% of patients.
The role of Cancer Navigator: Grace Gawler
Organise responsible case managed travel and treatment to give you the best options and therapeutic edge for surviving and thriving after cancer.
*You need to be in good condition to travel and tumour load must be carefully assessed. This is done via your detailed medical history and treatment summary. Our doctors here in Australia and in Asia will collaborate; increasing the safety margin for you the patient.
* For the best therapeutic advantage, it is imperative that the first inquiry is made by the Patient rather than a family member or friend.
*Medical practitioners can of course inquire on behalf of a patient. If you are interested to know more about this innovative value-add treatment and how it can help you navigate the cancer maze – please Contact Grace for a consultation and information about our full referral package. Self-referral is not recommended. You need skilled advice and case management.
* Our criteria for helping you access these state of the art therapies is the requirement of professional case management which we deem essential for patients who are considering personalised vaccine treatment.
* We help you identify whether or not vaccine therapy is contraindicated for you. For those whose health situation may be not be suitable for vaccine treatment, we offer a referral system to professionally delivered hyperthermia in Malaysia overseen by a skilled oncologist and his team. Hyperthermia can also be given in combination with Chemotherapy when required.
* We refer you to our colleagues providing a detailed letter of introduction and summary of your cancer history along with any other relevant health history; medications and other known health conditions.
*Then we case manage you along the way and collaborate with doctors and researchers on your behalf as well as assisting you on return. We also provide technical information to your doctors and oncologists about your immunotherapy treatment.
* Immunotherapy is also suitable for cancer survivors:
Conventional cancer treatments can sometime leave Survivors with long term health issues in particular compromised immunity – especially the part of the immune system that creates and hosts our cancer fighting cells e.g. NK cells, T-cells and dendritic cells.
Personalised immune therapies that can boost your own immune system by using your own white cells make a lot of sense.
* Of course, we have scoured the world for the best doctors with longevity in the field. Not all cell vaccines are the same and not all doctors are experienced and qualified – so I advise caution.
Once again – we strongly advise that that you DO NOT try to do your own research and self-refer.
* There are many considerations before travelling to Asia for treatment. Our Grace Gawler Institute Directors have the experience, expertise and knowledge of global travel for cancer treatment.
You should ONLY embark upon treatment with vaccines and hyperthermia once you have been fully briefed and informed. Because of our knowledge, we offer a high safety margin.
* Unlike live-in Clinics and hospitals in Germany and Mexico that can cost a lot of money as well as travel stress and DVT risks due to long haul flights; personalised vaccine treatments in combination with hyperthermia; won’t break the bank!
Day Clinics take care of your medical needs, vaccine delivery and possibly other prescribed medications. You return to your hotel when treatment has concluded.
* Patients should always travel with a family member when embarking upon cancer treatment overseas.
The following describes what is possible when patients add cancer vaccines to their treatment protocol.
*You can value add 25%- 35% effectiveness to other treatments by using immunotherapy. since 2004 until now our colleagues site more than 5000 patients who have been administered with their own NK cells, CTLs, DCs etc.
*For example – between July 2005 and November 2013 – 1,939 patients with advanced or recurrent cancer were treated using hyperthermia and or immunotherapy. Standard therapy showed no effect or was refused by these patients.
*There were 309 (15.9%) patients who experienced a clinical benefit (complete response [CR], partial response [PR], and long-term stable disease [SD], >6 months), including 52 CR cases.
*The effective rate of immunotherapy increased from 9.9%to 19.1%using hyperthermia.
*The effective rate for patients with hyperthermia-alone was 3.6%, and skin and regional lymph node metastases disappeared. Immunotherapy alone was effective for liver or lung metastases.
Combined hyperthermia and immunotherapy had a beneficial effect on multiple metastases observed in important plural solid organs. Ovarian cancer had the highest effective rate (25.0%), followed by prostate cancer.