Welcome back! We acknowledge your achievements and have enjoyed working with you, helping you to effectively navigate the cancer maze.
We have been inspired by your tenacity, dedication and will to live and look forward to assisting you throughout the coming months.
Grace and Pip – directors of the Grace Gawler Institute
Maintenance, Monitoring and Prevention Package: $900.00
The package is for Grace Gawler Institute patients who have completed one or more Cancer Navigation Packages or have obtained a stable condition, or who are in remission.
The package provides six hours of service and can be spread over 9 months. It includes…
- Monitoring your regular reports – blood tests, scans, weight loss/gain, genomic CT DNA tests.
- Supporting further overseas treatments and ongoing referrals when necessary.
- Monitoring & advising re your nutritionals & diet – prescribing new nutritionals.
- Updating & re-assessing previously prescribed botanicals or targeted supplements.
- Organising referrals to oncology second opinion practitioners.
- Check ins – support & monitor well-being, including psychological well-being.
- Prevention – via monitoring reports & discussions with patients – adopt risk minimisation strategies along with strategies for increasing well-being.
- Forwarding relevant results to international cancer experts who have been involved in your case.
Please read our Terms of Service before payment:
By selecting the Pay for Maintenance Package icon (Paymate) below, you acknowledge that you agree & comply with GGI’s terms of Service – click here for terms of service
Conducting the Maintenance & Monitoring Orchestra:
Just as she does on behalf of patients on cancer navigation packages, Grace is like a conductor who coordinates all the various components that go into maintaining your well-being, monitoring your progress & skilfully advising you.