Your Survive and Thrive Package comprises of 10 hours of highly skilled & dedicated service from the Grace Gawler Institute:
The Goal: Help you safely navigate the complex modern cancer maze to seeking to achieve health restoration, well-being & longevity…
(Best patient outcomes arise from our meticulous research, thorough coordination, collaboration & more. This takes time – In reality we’ll spend many more hours assisting you – the shortfall is covered by our charity donations.)
Your 10 hours service may include…
- Read & familiarise your case – collate your records – safe storage – digitally & in hard copy.
- Skype or Face-time Consultations.
- Each video consult includes a short bullet point report. Once underway; follow-up Video consults may be 15, 30, 60 minutes – e.g updates, checking-in when overseas)
- Emails, phone calls organising second opinions, getting accurate diagnosis, coordinating, collaborating with genomic laboratories, doctors, oncologists (national & international), coordinating treatments, research specific to your case, helping you with logistics…
- Emotional & Psychological Support – keeping you on track.
- Overseas Patient Guidance Manual mailed as hard copy to Australian patients and also sent as PDF as (53 pages)
- eBooks Series including navigation tips.
- Resources, education & thorough explanations – to help you make informed decisions.
- Email reminders to keep you on track.
- Invoice monthly or notification if your hourly quota is running out.
Read on for more information about your Survive & Thrive Cancer Navigation Package
Our experienced global cancer navigator engages with each patient to attain a comprehensive overview of their unique cancer history in order to provide a dedicated & personalised approach to their cancer treatment & management.
To be effective; the navigator must have longevity in the field and be multi skilled across a broad range of supportive care cancer disciplines.
The navigator provides personal guidance as you move through the cancer maze – empowering you to make informed decisions, thus improving your cancer outcome.
Conducting the Cancer Orchestra:
The role of your cancer navigator is similar to an orchestral conductor. She has many responsibilities; coordinating instruments, musicians, music, tuning, timing, sequencing – ensuring the overall harmony of the symphony ‘team’.
Similarly; your navigator coordinates your ‘medical orchestra’ – including the support ‘team’ of oncologists, doctors, immune therapies, treatment centres, genomic diagnostic labs, family members, scans, nutritional & complementary medicines & more…
What happens after I purchase my Cancer Navigation Package?
- Aims to form a close, trusted & personal alliance with you.
- Researches on your behalf & advises you through the important decisions.
- Advocates for you – with doctors, clinics and medical systems.
- Helps bridge gaps in communication. While there may be brilliant treatment options for you overseas, many of these are countries where English is not the first language. Communication difficulties often arise. Your navigator ensures nothing is lost in translation.
- Liaises with all oncology and other practitioners on your behalf.
- Manages the whole picture of your health.
Grace is experienced & qualified to manage & advise you in the areas of…
*complementary medicines & therapies (yes they are different)
*targeted botanicals to complement oncology treatments
*most importantly – sequencing (timing) & coordinating of all treatments. SEE MORE
*psychological & emotional support – comprises at least 50% of your Recovery Journey.
*Sorting through medical options & second opinions.
Ask Grace Now – if you have questions
Quote ‘Cancer Navigation Package’ in your email
What uniquely qualifies us to offer this service:
- Grace Gawler’s 30 year’s experience in overseas referrals.
- As well, she acquired an in-depth understanding of what overseas treatments entail, when she underwent successful experimental surgery in the Netherlands, in 2002-03.
- Grace has worked internationally in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Germany and Japan and maintains many collegiate relationships with exceptional cancer health professionals from these countries.
- Working with some of the best minds in cancer medicine gives Grace a global yardstick for excellence; she insists on nothing less for her patients.
- Overall, Grace has spent 43 years working at the cancer coalface with approximately 18,000 + patients.
Point of Difference:
- Unlike many referral services, we have no financial links with health professionals, clinics, hospitals or other service providers that we refer to.
- We therefore have no bias as to where we refer patients – each case is taken on the specific needs of the individual.
- Continuity of care and in-depth therapeutic relationship with each patient.
- Extensive experience in the psychological and emotional aspects of dealing with cancer. (Books and publications on subject)
Is the navigation package right for you?
Note: the navigation service is not a mix & match arrangement designed by you the patient, with occasional checking in with your navigator.
For best outcomes a close ongoing relationship between navigator and patient is required.
Whilst we encourage patient empowerment, we consistently observe patients attempting to ‘research’ and flit from one treatment to another – getting lost and confused in the cancer maze.
This is how we work.
All recommended treatments must be coordinated, timed & sequenced in accordance with our referring doctors recommendations & in collaboration with your cancer navigator, Grace Gawler.
- We take every care with each patient based on four decades of experience.
- We are diligent with professionalism & thoroughness.
- We take our responsibility seriously.
- We want you to obtain the best possible outcomes.