Your Survive and Thrive Package comprises of 10 hours of highly skilled & dedicated service from the Grace Gawler Institute:
The Goal: Help you safely navigate the complex modern cancer maze to seeking to achieve health restoration, well-being & longevity…
(Best outcomes arise from meticulous, highly-specific forensic research, coordination, collaboration & more. In reality we often spend many more hours assisting you – the shortfall is covered by our charity.)
Your 10 hours service may include…
- Read & familiarise your case – collate your records – safe storage – digitally & in hard copy.
- Skype or Face-time Consultations.
- Each video consult includes a short bullet point report. Once underway; follow-up Video consults may be 15, 30, 60 minutes – e.g updates, checking-in when overseas)
- Emails, phone calls organising second opinions, getting accurate diagnosis, coordinating, collaborating with genomic laboratories, doctors, oncologists (national & international), coordinating treatments, research specific to your case, helping you with logistics…
- Emotional & Psychological Support – keeping you on track.
- Overseas Patient Guidance Manual mailed as hard copy to Australian patients and also sent as PDF as (53 pages)
- eBooks Series including navigation tips.
- Resources, education & thorough explanations – to help you make informed decisions.
- Email reminders to keep you on track.
- Invoice monthly or notification if your hourly quota is running out.
Purchase your new survive and thrive package here:
Pay via Paymate Express – Mastercard/Visa – select the Icon below:
Cancer Navigation Package $1500.00 AUD
Terms of Service: By selecting the Pay for Navigation Package icon (Paymate), you acknowledge that you agree & comply with GGI’s terms of Service – click here for terms of service
What happens after I purchase my Survive and Thrive Cancer Navigation Package?
Grace Gawler, your Cancer Navigator…
- Will contact you and welcome you to the package.
- You will be sent e-books that outline how you can best optimise our services
- Form a close personal alliance with you.
- Research on your behalf; guide & advise you through important decisions.
- Advocate for you – with doctors, clinics and medical systems.
- Help you to bridge gaps in communication with local oncology as well as overseas where English is not the first language. Your navigator ensures nothing is lost in translation.
- Liaise with all oncology and other practitioners on your behalf.
- Manage and Coordinate your Survivorship Care Plan.
*complementary medicines & complementary therapies (yes they are different)
*most importantly – sequencing (timing) & coordinating of all treatments. SEE MORE
*psychological & emotional support – comprises at least 50% of your Recovery Journey.
Ask Grace Now – if you have questions
Quote Survive and Thrive ‘Cancer Navigation Package’ in your email