Skype Video Consultations with Grace Gawler
Step 1: Be sure you are clear about how we help you. Ours is a highly effective (& unique) cancer navigation service; this requires thoroughness (yours & ours).
Most of your answers can be found on the front page, front page links & video tutorials (easy animations).
Step 2: Booking your initial one hour Skype consultation with Grace (cancer navigator) click here for contact us
The cancer navigator concept may be new to you, before proceeding, please watch the animation below (if you have not viewed it on the home page). It is the strength of your relationship with the navigator that leads to best outcomes.
Step 3: Navigation Package – We are committed to helping you achieve excellence so you will be working closely with the cancer navigator. To this end we offer blocks of consultations at a savings & ensuring your continuity & thoroughness of detail for best outcomes – Click Cancer Navigation Package
Grace’s thoroughness & broad experience across multiple cancer disciplines will be evident in your first consultation. Indeed, you may join the many patients who say
“I just wish I found you SOONER.”
Having made this journey with thousands of patients during her 42 years at the cancer coalface – the Navigator is a powerful ally to have at your side.
How to Book and Pay:
- All Skype consultations are prepaid.
- To schedule an appointment visit the PrePay for Skype Page
- Select the relevant appointment icon to make your payment.
- Once you have paid contact Grace to arrange a suitable consultation time.
- Please include ALL your relevant medical history, reports etc
- You will receive a consent form and a preparatory PDF.
- saves time & energy for patients
- relatives can be included in the call
- consult in the comfort of your home
- helpful if you have mobility or pain issue
- cost-effective – saves on travel
- environmentally friendly
- fast tracking to world cancer experts
- access expert second opinion
- access to genomic diagnostic tests
- innovative tools for navigating the maze
- targeted safe complementary medicine
- resilience training for contingencies
Patients who are case-managed by the navigator, achieve exceptional results. Read Testimonials
Grace says – “Four decades at the cancer coalface has taught me that cancer is often a marathon and not a sprint. There are some days, weeks, even months when I work intensively with certain high priority patients, their families & their medical teams.
My critical care service has helped many late stage cancer patients survive the immediate crisis, experience well-being again & regroup. The diagram shows how I prioritise my services.”
- For ethical reasons we do not offer phone consultations
- Saturday Video Calls (at Mon-Frid fees)